A once in a lifetime experience!
Long considered by mountaineers to be one of the last challenges to overcome in the Alps, the Grandes Jorasses has a special place in the history of alpinism.
Come and discover the 1500 metres North face representing the best example of that which can truly be described as a "natural barrier".
110 € / pers
PRE-BOOK YOUR FLIGHT
Depending on the configuration of the aircraft cabin which we operate, we are able to carry up to 6 passengers.
Charge to us to find the necessary number of customers to reach a full flight.
However, to do this, we need to know:
- The flight that you plan to do
- The moment you're available
- The telephone number by which we can reach you.
Therefore, we will make every effort to respond to your request.
Knowing also that :
- flights that are most wanted, are those of the Mont Blanc massif and the Tour.
- Outside school holidays, panoramic flights are operated mainly on weekends
So go ahead and pre-book your flight...
Means of payment : credit card, bank cheque or cash.
Given the high altitude at which they occur, we do not recommend flights over the top of Mont Blanc for children under 7 years, and persons suffering from ear infections, sinusitis or who - that day - would just have a cold...